1. We sell wholesale for dealer and beauty supply only.
2. All items and quantities ordered are subject to availability.
3. Customers must fill out , or submit a resale certificate
1. Prices and terms are subject to change without notice.
2. Order will be billed at prices and terms in effect at the time of shipment.
1. All new orders will be shipped COD money order or payment in advance.
2. Credit card: Visa and Master Card in United stated is accepted.
3. All foreign orders must be pre-paid in US dollars.
4. All returned checks will be charged a fee of $20.00 each.
1. All shipments are UPS ground or FedEx ground unless upon request.
2. Lamour Nail Products,Inc. does not ship on Saturday and Sunday.
3. Back orders will be shipped unless we are notified of cancellation.
4. Cost of COD will be applied on all orders less than $500.00 U.S.
Satisfaction Guarantee (Returns/Claims or Damages)
1. If you are not satisfied with your purchase simply return it in the complete and original packaging and your original sales receipt within 30 days of the date of purchase * We will gladly replace. No refunds will be made.
2. Any claims for damage must be made within 30 days from invoice , receipt of goods.
3. A 20% restocking charge will be applied on all returned items. Defective merchandise will be replaced. No refunds will be made.
Terms of UV lamp warranty
All items carry a 30 day limited warranty that covers factory defects in material and workmanship. All electrical products have a one year warranty. The warranty period begins on the original purchase date and does not renew if any returns are made within the warranty period. All items defective or damaged through customer misuse, abuse, or neglet voids all warranty expressed or implied. All warranty herein stated is for normal use within the stated periods.
What is covered?
The warranty covers all labor and repair costs to restore the product to working order or the cost to replace the item with the same or similar new or used item. The warranty also covers the shipping costs of the restored products back to the buyer. Domestic returns will be sent UPS Ground.
What is Not Covered?
The factory warranty on all products does not cover the costs of shipping the products to the seller for repair or replacement. The warranty does not cover unauthorized repair or labor costs in repairing products. Physical damages to product including but not limited to rust, cracks, dents, scratches, holes, and tears will not be covered.
Acknowledgement & Acceptance.
* All purchase orders will be considered as acceptance of all conditions and terms described above.
* We reserve the right to refuse service without disclosing a reason.
Note: Please call for prior authorization number before returning. Merchandise returned without prior approval will be subject to refusal and returned freight collect.